Dienstag, 7. November 2023

jetzt informieren ››› I am a Berliner

jetzt informieren ››› I am a Berliner: “I am a Berliner” is a famous quote from John F. Kennedy’s speech on June 26, 1963 , delivered in West Berlin during the Cold War. It was a powerful statement of solidarity with the people of Berlin and their struggle for freedom. But today, we face new challenges that require us to come together once again as a united front. The world is changing rapidly, and it’s up to us to adapt and overcome these obstacles. That’s why I urge you all to join me in this mission – let’s work hand-in-hand towards creating a better future for ourselves and our children. We must be proactive rather than reactive if we want real change; waiting around won’t get us anywhere!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen